Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Final Leg (June 16)

Last day in Singapore, last day of the trip, last leg of the journey.
Luckily I had a feeling it was time to wake up - I forgot to set my alarm!  I was checked out and in the taxi shortly after 6am.  Before I rush off to the airport - let me show you the room I had in Singapore -
You have to move side on to get to the head of the bed, where the window is, and where my luggage is.
 The bathroom area is quite spacious though.
Could just squeeze in an ironing board!
Update on the henna -
Not so good the morning after, but it got darker during the day.
OK - back to the airport.  Busy check in gate!
You can have your picture taken as a millionaire.
 Third laksa in three days - awesome!  At SGD$4 great value for airport food!
While waiting I had a great seat watching these big birds being manoeuvred.
Giant vessels.
 
 Goodbye Singapore.

Landed at 7.15, arrived home around 8.30.

No comments:

Post a Comment