Monday, May 11, 2015

Cody WY, Thursday 7 May 2015

Between the East Entrance of Yellowstone and Cody Wyoming (about 50 miles), is the most amazing landscape. The rock faces are rugged and look sculpted. I stopped quite a few times to take photos.
 It seemed as though the rocks were alive.
 This reminded me of crenellations.
 A tower.
Suddenly I was in a tunnel. (Warning - naughty photo coming up)
It's definitely cowboy country. There are plenty of ranches, with their entries marked by enormous squared off log arches. Plus this image is all over the place.
It's nice to see they have 'refined' western furniture
I was briefly tempted by the Cody Dug Up Gun Museum, but I passed.

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking "Where's the naughty pic?" then realised with a gasp what it was.....Naughty Katie......be careful!
    I'm so glad you took photos of all those rock formations, too. Crenellated, just like my face in the mornings.

    ReplyDelete