Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Minneapolis MN, Friday 15 May 2015

I took a different route to the Convention Centre today. How about this for a lending library? Cute!

Or how about this for a rest? Ummm...I don't think so.

I don't know how many miles I walked, but I went up and down each aisle. As I'm not a quilt shop owner, a lot of the exhibitors couldn't quite make out what I was doing there - but a lot got it, so it was good. The layout was open and airy with plenty of room for moving around. Some of the bigger exhibitors had put an awful lot of effort into their spaces, complete with springy flooring.

The cards and brochures and samples I picked up now make up for the weight I got rid of last week..oh well.

I hadn't realised that the Mary Tyler Moore Show was filmed in and around Minneapolis - but now I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment