Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Paducah KY, Wednesday 20 May 2015

My plan for today was to walk to Hancock’s, walk to Kentucky Oaks Mall, then get a cab to the airport). I got to Hancock’s via quiet roads. What a mecca!
I then chickened out and called a cab as the road in this area was a lot busier, and it was starting to rain. My gorgeous little runaround for the next few days
I enjoyed a great shrimp taco at Red Lobster and had a lovely chat with the server. I walked in and out of the mall – nothing much to see there – and then headed for downtown. At an antique mall, I spotted this gorgeous bird. I was told it was stitched by a lady in her 80s who uses vintage materials in her creations.
The weather was quite dismal, and the Lower Town area was very quiet.
I was pleased to visit the Yeiser Arts Centre which had some fabulous textile pieces. 

1 comment: