Saturday, May 9, 2015

Missoula MT, Tuesday 5 May 2015

As I was driving across Idaho panhandle, it took no time at all before I was in Montana. My thought was to drive to Butte and stay there for the night. But one thing led to another.

First, I saw a Harley Davidson sign, and thought I should stop to get a little something for Steve. Then I saw a Cracker Barrel sign – and that was on my ‘must do’ list. So I pulled in.

The buildings look like large homesteads, complete with rocking chairs on the porch.
 
You have to navigate through the ‘old country store’ part of the place in order to get to the eating section. I had friendly down home service and of course I bought a few fun things in the shop. But which time it was too late to go to the Harley Davidson dealership.

As it happened, right next door was the C’mon Inn. And I did. Wow. I will let the photos speak for themselves.


The internal courtyard had a waterfall feature complete with fauna
 There were five spas in this huge courtyard area – too public for me, especially as many of the second floor rooms had balconies overlooking the space.

No comments:

Post a Comment