Saturday, April 21, 2012

I'm on My Way

This was the plane taking me to Singapore
an Airbus 330-300 - 2, 4, 2 seat configuration.  I got an aisle seat (I'm SURE I'd asked for a window online) next to a family.  After takeoff I moved to another aisle seat with 2 seats between me and another woman.  Then I moved to a seat near the window with no one next to me - amazing!

Had to have a Singpore Sling
and in honour of France, had wine with my meals.
My reading glasses slid their way half way down the plane.  The attendant held them up to see who'd lost them - and another passenger asked "how much"!!
I thought I'd read or watch movies non-stop.  Only watched one movie - Sideways.  I'd seen it before, and it was just as good the second time around.  Set in wine country in California, the writing is clever.  Sad and funny and human.
Made it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment