Monday, April 30, 2012

My Constant Companion

I have to tell you that in Singapore I picked up a new companion for my trip - I was hesitant at first, but in the end I just went for it and I couldn't be happier. 
After a couple of days of being a tourist in Singapore I knew I would have to lighten up.  I rationalised everything I was jamming into my backpack, ditched the pack and bought a small bag to sling diagonally across my body, and I knew then that the camera I'd brought with me would not work.  See the difference?
My little red friend gets to come with me everywhere, easily slips into a pocket, and is always ready to roll.  I can't ask more than that....

2 comments:

  1. Love those slim cameras for the very same reason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving being in the moment with you Kate. Great camera.

    ReplyDelete