Friday, May 25, 2012

Paris to Vienna (May 21)

I was up early to be ready for the shuttle to the airport.  Doesn't the street look serene?
I enjoyed the drive very much.  I knew most of the places we passed and it brought back good memories of my time in the city.  The airport was confusing.  Plus security mad - you go through one barrier before you check in, then checkin, then they scan your boarding pass at the security screening spot, and again before you board - yikes!  Some calming water images to help with all the frazzle.
While waiting for checkout to open I had a pepita something or other - soft with yummy chocolate chips.
Look what I spotted near my departure gate.
You know I went over there and had a go...but the keys stuck horrifically.  I just couldn't play anything really.  Sad.  On board I had good karma again - a free seat, so I was in the aisle seat and there was a passenger by the window and nothing but lovely space in between.  Nice.  I liked the snack - a small sandwich.
 filled with a flavourful cheese spread - just like I remember from my childhood!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even know you were going on to Austria- but I'm enjoying it all!

    ReplyDelete